Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-02 Origin: Site
Most of the purification and ventilation equipment in electronics factories and dust-free purification workshops are usedBag type medium efficiency filter, But many customers don’t know when they should replace the bag filter. Today, Xinli Purification will show you when to replace the bag-type medium-efficiency filter.
Under the conditions of rated air volume, the filter needs to be replaced within 3-4 months; or when the resistance of the filter reaches 400Pa or more, the filter must be replaced; if the filter uses a washable filter material, replace the next The filter material can be rinsed with water or a solution containing neutral detergent, dried, and then replaced; cleaning is allowed at most two times, that is, a new filter must be replaced; if the dust concentration in the use environment is large, this The life cycle will also be reduced.
Precautions for use:
1. Regularly check whether the air inlet surface of the bag filter is blocked by debris and whether the surface of the filter material is damaged;
2. If something blocks the surface, it should be removed;
3. If the surface of the filter material is severely damaged, it must be replaced with a new filter material or replaced with a new filter to reinstall;
4. When the filter is installed, it is necessary to ensure a good seal with the frame body to prevent the air volume from leaking;
5. Do not use heavy objects to hit the surface of the filter, and do not use force to pull the surface of the filter material;
6. When installing the medium-efficiency filter, the length of the filter bag mouth should be perpendicular to the ground to ensure the filtering effect of the air supply and increase the service life.