Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-08 Origin: Site
1. All kinds of air filters,High efficiency air filterBefore installation, it is not allowed to tear or open the packaging bag or packaging film by hand; the air filter should be stored strictly in accordance with the direction standard marked on the high efficiency filter box; during the handling of the high efficiency air filter, it should be handled with care , Avoid violent vibration and collision. Introduce you to the replacement time and installation and replacement standards of the high-efficiency filter.
2. For the high efficiency filter, the installation direction must be correct: when the corrugated plate combination filter is installed vertically, the corrugated plate must be perpendicular to the ground; the connection between the filter and the frame in the vertical direction is strictly prohibited from leakage, deformation, damage and leakage. After installation, the inner wall must be clean and free of floating dust, oil, rust and debris.
3. Inspection method: observe or wipe inspection with white silk cloth.
4.High efficiency air filterBefore installation, the clean room must be thoroughly cleaned and wiped. If there is dust in the purifying air conditioning system, it should be cleaned and wiped again to meet the cleaning requirements. If the high efficiency filter is installed in the technical mezzanine or suspended ceiling, the technical layer or suspended ceiling should also be thoroughly cleaned and wiped.
5. The transportation and storage of the high-efficiency filter should be shelved according to the direction marked by the manufacturer. During transportation, handle with care to prevent severe vibration and collision, and do not force loading and unloading.
6. Before installing the high-efficiency filter, the package must be unpacked at the installation site for visual inspection, including: whether the filter paper, sealant and frame are damaged; whether the side length, diagonal and thickness dimensions meet the requirements; whether the frame has burrs and Rust spots (metal frame); whether there is a product certificate and whether the technical performance meets the design requirements. Then check in accordance with the method specified in the national standard \"Code for Clean Room Construction and Acceptance\", and those qualified should be installed immediately.
7. The high-efficiency filters used in clean rooms with cleanliness levels equal to and higher than class 100 should be leak-tested according to the methods specified in the \"Code for Clean Room Construction and Acceptance\" before installation, and meet the specified requirements.
8. When installing the high-efficiency filter, the arrow on the outer frame should be in the same direction as the airflow; when it is installed vertically, the direction of the filter paper crease should be perpendicular to the ground.
9. When installing coarse-effect flat or foldable filters, the galvanized mesh surface should be at the back of the air outlet. When installing a bag filter, the length of the filter bag should be perpendicular to the ground, and the direction of the filter bag should not be installed parallel to the ground;
10. Under normal conditions of use, flat, foldable coarse or medium-efficiency filters are generally replaced once a month to three months. For areas with less stringent requirements, the filter material can be soaked and rinsed with clean water containing detergent. Then let it dry before replacing it; generally, after 1-2 rinses, a new filter must be replaced to ensure filtration efficiency.
11. For the bag type coarse or medium efficiency filter, under normal use conditions (average 8 hours a day, continuous operation), it should be replaced with a new one after 7-9 weeks of use.
12. For the sub-high efficiency filter, under normal use conditions (average 8 hours a day, continuous operation), it is generally used for 5-6 months and should be replaced.
13. For the above filters, if there are differential pressure gauges or differential pressure sensors before and after the filter, the coarse-effect filter must be replaced when the pressure differential is greater than 250Pa; for the medium-efficiency filter, the pressure differential is greater than 330Pa , Must be replaced; for the sub-high efficiency filter, when the pressure difference is greater than 400Pa, it must be replaced, and the original filter cannot be reused;
14. forHigh efficiency air filter, When the resistance value of the filter is greater than 450Pa; or when the airflow speed on the air outlet surface is reduced to the minimum, the airflow speed cannot increase even after replacing the coarse and medium-efficiency filters; or when the surface of the high-efficiency filter cannot be repaired In the case of leakage, a new high-efficiency filter must be replaced; if the above conditions are not available, it can generally be replaced once a year or two according to the environmental conditions of use.
15. In order to give full play to the role of the filter, in the process of selection and use, the front wind speed of the filter, coarse and medium efficiency filters should not be greater than 2.5m/s, and sub-high efficiency filters and high efficiency filters should not be greater than 1.5m/s. s, this not only helps to ensure the efficiency of the filter, but also prolongs the service life of the filter and saves costs.
16. When the equipment is running, generally do not replace the filter; if the filter cannot be stopped for replacement because the filter has reached the replacement period, it is only allowed to replace the coarse and medium efficiency filters without stopping the fan; sub-high efficiency filters and high efficiency filters The air supply must be stopped before replacement.
17. The gasket between the filter and the connecting frame must be tight and leak-free to ensure the filtering effect.
18. For high-efficiency filters that need to be used in high-humidity and high-temperature environments, high-temperature and high-humidity-resistant filter paper, separator plates and frame materials must be selected to meet production requirements.
19. For biological clean rooms and medical clean rooms, metal frame filters must be used, and the surface must not be easy to rust, and wooden frame plate filters are not allowed to prevent bacteria from producing and affecting product qualification.