Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-21 Origin: Site
Transfer windowIt is managed according to the cleanliness level of the higher-level clean area connected to it. For example, the transfer window connecting the coding room and the filling room should be managed according to the requirements of the filling room. After get off work, the operator in the clean area is responsible for wiping off the internal surfaces of the transfer window and turning on the UV sterilization lamp for 30 minutes.
1. Materials entering and exiting the clean area must be strictly separated from the flow of people, and entering and exiting from the production workshop materials dedicated channel.
2. When the materials enter, the raw and auxiliary materials are unpacked by the person in charge of the preparation team or the external surface is cleaned, and then sent to the workshop raw and auxiliary material temporary storage room through the transfer window; the inner packaging materials are removed from the outer temporary storage room after the outer packaging, It is sent to the inner compartment through the delivery window. The workshop integrator and the person in charge of the preparation and inner packaging processes handle the handover of materials.
3. When passing through the pass-through window, the inside and outside doors of the pass-through window must be strictly implemented \"one open and one closed\", and the two doors cannot be opened at the same time. Open the outer door to put the material in and close the door first, then open the inner door to take the material out, close the door, and so on.
4. When the materials in the clean area are sent out, the materials should be transported to the relevant material intermediate station first, and removed from the clean area according to the reverse procedure when the materials enter.
5. All semi-finished products transported from the clean area must be sent from the transfer window to the external temporary storage room, and then transferred to the external packaging room through the logistics channel.
6. The materials and wastes that are highly likely to cause pollution should be transported to the unclean area from its dedicated transfer window.
7. After the material entry and exit, the site and the site of each clearing room or intermediate station should be cleaned up in time.Transfer windowTo ensure sanitation, close the internal and external passage doors of the transfer window, and do a good job of cleaning and disinfection.