Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-10 Origin: Site
InstallationHigh efficiency filterPay attention to the following:
1. When transporting and storing the high-efficiency filter, it should be put on hold in the direction of the production plant logo. During the transportation process, it should be gently put, prevent severe vibration and collision, so as not to cause human damage.
2. Before the high-efficiency filter is installed, it must be cleaned, wiped, purifying the air conditioning system, if there is a dust removal, and wipe it again, and achieve cleaning requirements. If a high-efficiency filter is installed in a technique mezzanine or ceiling, a full-scale cleaning, wiping in a technique sandwich or ceiling.
3, clean room and purify the air conditioner system reach cleaning requirements, purifying the air conditioning system must try the operation. Continuously run more than 12h, clean again, and then install the high-efficiency filter immediately after wipe the clean room.
4. Before installation, the high-efficiency filter must be opened in the installation site, including filter paper, sealant and frame with glitch and rust (metal frame): there is a product certificate, technical performance meets the design requirements. Then take a leak. It should be installed immediately after examination and leakage. Standardization should be performed according to the size of the resistance of each filter, for one-way stream, the same air port, or the filters on the air supply, each rated resistance and the average resistance phase should be less than 5%.
5. The frame of installing the high-efficiency filter should be flat. The mounting frame flatness of each high-efficiency filter allows the deviation of no more than 1 mm. Moreover, it is consistent with the arrow and airflow direction on the outer frame of the filter. When it is installed vertically, the filter paper crease should be perpendicular to the ground.
6. At present, most of the domestic filter installations are installed by the seal method, since the sponge rubber sheet is a closed hole, which has good airtightness, so it is generally used as a sealing material. If necessary, it is preferred to put a small glass glue on the sealing strip. When connecting the filter and the static pressure box, the surrounding force should be uniform. After 24 hours, the glass was dried and the Running purification system was dried.
7.High efficiency filterAnd the seal between the frames generally uses a method such as a seal, a non-adhesive, a negative pressure seal, a liquid tank seal, and a double-ring seal, and it is necessary to wipe the surface of the filler surface, the filter border surface and the surface of the frame and the liquid tank. The thickness of the gasket should not exceed 8 mm, the compression ratio is 25% to 30%. Its joint form and material should meet the design requirements, and there must be no leakage in the seams of the frame. When using double-ring seals, do not block the eye in the sealed seal; the bicyclic seal and negative pressure seals must keep the negative pressure pipeline.