Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-29 Origin: Site
What are the precautions for the use of bag-type medium-efficiency filters? The editor of snyli Purification will give you a detailed introduction, as follows:
1. Regularly check whether the air inlet surface of the bag-type medium-efficiency filter is blocked by debris and whether the surface of the filter material is damaged;
2. If something blocks the surface, it should be removed;
3. If the surface of the filter material is severely damaged, it must be replaced with a new filter material or replaced with a new filter to reinstall;
4. When installing the bag-type medium-efficiency filter, ensure a good seal with the frame's blank holder to prevent air volume leakage;
5. Do not use heavy objects to hit the surface of the filter, and do not use force to pull the surface of the filter material;
6. During installation, the length of the filter bag mouth should be perpendicular to the ground to ensure the filtering effect of the air supply and increase the service life.