Views: 0 Author: Shandong snyli Publish Time: 2020-07-06 Origin: Site
buyHigh efficiency filterEveryone should ask the manufacturer whenever possible. Usually, the frequency of cleaning the filter, and then inform the filter environment in time. For example, whether the temperature of high-efficiency filter components is high, whether the filter medium itself is corrosive, and whether the strength of the filter is high, so that personnel can comprehensively evaluate the data and data to determine the basic airbag type. The frequency of filter cleaning is used as the basis for the filter cleaning program after development.
Watch high efficiency filters and record at any time
The second thing is to pay attention to the filtering effect and record the situation when using the high efficiency filter. Remind everyone that the update frequency that manufacturers can give at the beginning is a rough estimate. In the actual operation of the filter, there are many factors that will continue to affect the filter equipment, which in some cases may also cause the cleaning time of the filter unit to change.
When observing, please pay attention to the efficiency of the filtering equipment. If it is below 70% of the normal level, the high-efficiency filter needs to be cleaned as soon as possible. Filter effects are also needed. If the filter media is filtered and the cleanliness still does not reach the standard, you need to check for leaks or need to clean the equipment. After that, it is necessary to record in time. Long-term records clearly indicate the frequency of cleaning high-efficiency filters in the same filtration environment.
If you want to use the air filter for a long time, you should pay attention to daily maintenance and maintenance to make it longer life. Let us see how to use and maintain it.
Warning: Please do notHigh efficiency filterOpen the cover under high pressure, otherwise the remaining liquid may be discharged and cause liquid loss and personal injury.
Therefore, please strictly follow the following order:
1. Close the input valve; when there is pressure at the outlet, close the output valve.
2. Confirm that the pipe connected to the exhaust valve has been connected to a safety or suction port (except when filtering toxic and corrosive liquids), and then open the exhaust valve to prevent liquid injury and pollution work.
3. Check the pressure gauge to make sure that the internal pressure is 0. At this time, the bag filter should be separated from the piping system.
4. If there is a drain valve, make sure that the drain liquid is connected to the recovery point and open the drain valve; the remaining liquid in the high efficiency filter is drained through the drain valve, and the drain valve is closed. This discharge works (see pressurized discharge process).
5. Unscrew the top cover, and then lift the top cover.High efficiency filterNeed to flip.