Views: 0 Author: Shandong snyli Publish Time: 2020-07-25 Origin: Site
Dust-free purification workshopA room equipped with air filtration, distribution, optimization, construction materials and equipment, in which specific regular operating procedures are used to control the concentration of airborne particles, so as to achieve an appropriate level of particle cleanliness. The basis of pollution control, mass production of pollution-sensitive parts is impossible without a clean room.
To achieve a good purification effect in the purification engineering workshop, it is necessary to prevent pollution. To eliminate pollution, we must first know the ways of pollution, so as to prescribe the right medicine.
The pollution pathways in the purification engineering workshop usually include:
1. Air pollution The sedimentation of bacteria in the air has been controlled by the air purification system;
2. Self-contaminated patients and staff themselves carry bacteria;
3. Contact with contaminated people and device dressings with bacteria.
Dust-free purification workshopThe structural materials are:
1. The return air duct is made of hot-duty zinc sheet, and is attached with a flame-retardant PF foamed plastic sheet with good purification and heat preservation effect.
2. The arc wall corners, doors, window frames, etc. are generally made of special alumina profiles.
3. The high-efficiency air outlet uses a stainless steel frame, which is beautiful and clean. The perforated mesh plate uses a painted aluminum plate, which is not rusty and dust-free, and should be cleaned.
4. Epoxy artesian floor or wear-resistant plastic floor can be used on the ground. Anti-static type can be selected if anti-static requirements are required.
5. The walls and roof panels of the purification plant are generally made of 50mm thick sandwich color steel plates, which are characterized by beautiful appearance and strong rigidity.