Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-24 Origin:Site
Air filter common dimensions
(1) Bag filter -592mmx592mm: Bag filter is the most commonly used filter variety in central air conditioning and centralized ventilation systems. In developed countries, this filter has a nominal size of 610mm x 610mm (24 \"x 24\"), the corresponding actual outer frame size is 592mmx592mm. The filter section is made up of a number of units of several 610 mm x 610 mm. Sometimes, in order to discharge the filter section, the edge of the filter segment is equipped with an analog number of 305 mmmmm and 508 mmmmmmm of 508mm.
(2) The high-efficiency filter used by the end of the purification system is mainly 610mm (24 \"), and its derived size is 203mm, 305mm, 762mm, 915mm, 1219mm, 1524mm, 1829mm (8\", 12 \", 30, 36. \", 48\", 60 \", 72\").
(3) Domestic commonly used high-efficiency filter size is substantially the same as abroad, and there are 484mm x 484mm x 220mm (GB-01) and 630mm x 630mmx 220mm (GB-03). The GB here has nothing to do with the usual \"national standard \", where g is a representative filter, B is representing glass fibers.
2. Rated air volume of the filter
(1) The rated air volume of the filter is the maximum air volume of the filter, which depends on the area of the filter material (not the area of the filter, often the area of the filter material is 10 times the filter area), such as by filtration material The airflow speed is the same, the area of the filter material is large, the air volume passes is also large, and the rated air volume of the same structure of the filter depends on the size of the filter.
(2) The same structure, the filter of the same filter material, when the final resistance is determined, the filter area increases by 50%, the life of the filter will extend 70% -80%, when the filter area is doubled, the life of the filter Will be the original three times.
3. The initial resistance and final resistance of the filter
(1) The filter is resistant to the airflow, and the fullestity of the filter increases as the use time, when the resistance of the filter increases to a certain value, the filter is scrapped.
(2) The resistance of the new filter is called \"initial resistance \", correspondingair filterThe resistance value of the scrap is called \"final resistance \", there is a \"final resistance \" parameter on some filter samples, air conditioning engineers can change the final resistance value of the product original design based on the site conditions. In most cases, the final resistance of the filter used in the field is 2-4 times the initial resistance.
(3) The following table gives a suggested final resistance value for various filtering efficiency specifications.
Final resistance suggested value
Filtering efficiency specifications (%) Recommended final resistance (PA)
The filter final resistance suggestion is about 1.5-2 times the initial resistance.
⑷ ⑷ ⑷ 效 过 μ 滤 滤 由于 由于 由于 由于 由于 由于 由于 由于 由于 由于 由于 由于 阻 落 滤 滤 滤 滤 落 落 落 落 落 落 落 落 落 落 落 落. Therefore, it is necessary to strictly limit the termination resistance value of the filter below the following filters.
⑸ To ensure the effective use of the filters at all levels, each filter section recommends that the resistance monitoring device is to be installed, the cheapest resistance monitor is a U-shaped tube pressure difference. The tubing pressure difference ratio is higher than the U-shaped tube pressure difference measurement, and the shape is also more beautiful. Pointer dispense differences and prices are high.
⑹ The control of the self-control system generally uses a differential pressure transmitter. The differential pressure transmitter can transmit the resistance into a current or voltage signal to the control system. For example, add a differential pressure switch, it can form a final resistance alarm device. .
4. Filtration efficiency
(1) The air filter \"filtering efficiency \" refers to the ratio of dust from the filter being captured and the dust of the original air:
(2) Determination of filtering efficiency is not open to test methods, and test the same filter with different test methods, the resulting efficiency value is different. Therefore, leaving the test method, the filtering efficiency will not talk.
(3) Different efficiency, test methods used by different countries and different manufacturers are not the same. If you must know the specific efficiency data, please don't forget to specify specific test methods and calculation efficiency.
(1) The amount of filter of the filter refers to the weight of the filter to accommodate the weight of the specific test under certain test conditions. The specific refer to it here:
A. Standard test wind tunnel, and related experiments and measurement equipment;
B. Big standard \"Road dust \" than the actual air dust particles.
* The test dust specified in Europe and the United States is commonly known as ASHRAE dust. Its ingredients are AC fine gray mixed into the specified proportion of fine-carbon black and short fibers. The so-called AC fine gray is a specific location with a specific location in Arizona, Arizona Road Dust. Japan's provisions use their own \"Guan Dong Asian Clay \", China stated that the floating dust in the Loess Plateau.
C. Adverse party and test party agreed, or the test method and calculation method specified in the standard;
D. The termination test conditions of the principal and the experimental party.
(2) Remove the weight of the atmospheric dust when the filter is not filtered.
(3) The amount of lotus volume and the filter actually accommodate the weight of the dust directly correspondence, and the isolated lotus data does not have any meaning. Only when the test conditions and test dust can be compared to compare the life of the filter.
⑷ When you do the dust, you mustair filterDestructive dust test.
Shandong Xinli has a complete, scientific quality management system and strong technical force, and obtains a number of patents through independent research and development. Our products have been widely used in electronic industries, biopharmaceutical industries, crystal materials industry, medical institutions, biological laboratories and other major industries and local 100-level applications, have been widely recognized in the industry. Shandong Xinli is committed to the development of the air purification industry, which will continue to improve the development of innovative research and development capabilities to help the air purification industry! Shandong Xinli has junior high-altitude workshop, FFU workshop, PTFE workshop, support non-standard customization, OEM processing. Service hotline: 400-688-3551 / 13165316200!