Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-09 Origin:Site
During installationHigh efficiency filterAttention should be paid to the following items:
1. When the high efficiency filter is transported and stored, it should be placed in the direction indicated by the filter manufacturer. Handle with care during transportation to prevent severe vibration and collision, so as to avoid man-made damage.
2. Before installing the high-efficiency filter, the clean room must be cleaned and wiped. If there is dust in the air conditioning system, it should be cleaned and wiped again to meet the cleaning requirements. If the high-efficiency filter is installed in the technical mezzanine or suspended ceiling, the technical mezzanine or suspended ceiling should also be thoroughly cleaned and wiped.
3. After the clean room and the clean air-conditioning system meet the cleaning requirements, the clean air-conditioning system must be commissioned. Run continuously for more than 12 hours, and install a high-efficiency filter immediately after cleaning and wiping the clean room again.
4. Before installing the high-efficiency filter, the package must be unpacked at the installation site for visual inspection, including whether the filter paper, sealant and frame have burrs and rust spots (metal frame): whether there is a product certificate, and whether the technical performance meets the design requirements. Then proceed to leak detection. Those that have passed the inspection and leak detection should be installed immediately. The installation should be made according to the resistance of each filter. For unidirectional flow, the difference between the rated resistance of each filter and the average resistance of each filter should be less than 5%.
5. The frame for installing the high-efficiency filter should be flat. The allowable deviation of the flatness of the installation frame of each high-efficiency filter is not more than 1mm. And keep the arrow on the outer frame of the filter consistent with the direction of the airflow. When it is installed vertically, the crease of the filter paper should be perpendicular to the ground.
6. When the seal between the high-efficiency filter and the frame generally uses gaskets, stickers, negative pressure seals, liquid tank seals and double-ring seals, the surface of the filter frame and the frame surface and the liquid tank must be wiped clean. The thickness of the gasket should not exceed 8mm, and the compression rate should be 25%~30%. The joint form and material should meet the design requirements, and there should be no leakage at the joints of the frame. When using double-ring seals, do not block the holes on the ring cavity when pasting the seal; both the double-ring seal and the negative pressure seal must keep the negative pressure pipeline unblocked.
7. At present, most of the domestic filters are installed by the gasket method. Because the sponge rubber plate is of closed-cell type and has good air tightness, it is generally used as a sealing material. If necessary, apply glass glue evenly on the sealing strip. When connecting the filter to the static pressure box, the surrounding force must be even. After 24 hours, the glass glue is dry before running the purification system.