Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-22 Origin:Site
High efficiency filter without partitionWhat is the difference with a partitioned high efficiency filter: There are various filters on the market now, and different filters have different materials, principles, performances and uses. Today we are introducing two kinds of filters-high efficiency filter without partition and high efficiency filter with partition. Their names differ by only one word and have similar working principles, but their filter element separator materials, their own characteristics and uses are quite different.
1. Working principle of high efficiency filter without partition and high efficiency filter with partition
The working principle of the high efficiency filter without partition and the high efficiency filter with partition is the same. There are five working principles, which are introduced below:
1. The principle of inertial diffusion and interception: There are hundreds of millions of dust particles in the air. They sometimes move inertially with the airflow, sometimes they move irregularly. When the dust particles hit other objects in various movements and movements, they will Stick it on. The dust particles in the filter have a greater chance of colliding, small dust condenses into large dust, and large dust will sink due to its heavy weight, so the effect of crystalline air can be expected. 2. Electrostatic effect: static electricity in the filter can make Make the dust change the trajectory of movement and hit obstacles, and static electricity can make the dust stick to the medium more firmly. This electrostatic effect can significantly improve the filtering effect.
2. Electrostatic effect: The static electricity in the filter can make the dust change the trajectory of movement and hit obstacles, and the static electricity can make the dust stick more firmly on the medium. This electrostatic effect can significantly improve the filtering effect.
3. Chemical filtration: whether it isHigh efficiency filter without partitionThere is still a partitioned high-efficiency filter with activated carbon material inside, which has a large adsorption area and strong adsorption force.
2. The difference between a high efficiency filter without a partition and a high efficiency filter with a partition
1. The material of the filter element separator is different: the material of the core separator of the high efficiency filter without partition is hot melt adhesive, while the material with partition is aluminum foil or paper;
2. Different applicable environments: For workshops with high cleanliness requirements, high efficiency filters without partitions will be selected that are small, light, easy to install, and stable in efficiency, instead of high efficiency filters with partitions that have a large impact on cold, heat, and dryness.
3. Different service life: the channel with partition filter is rectangular, while the channel without partition filter is V-shaped. The dust holding uniformity of the V-shaped channel is better than the rectangular one, so the service life is also longer. long.
4. The degree of environmental protection is different:High efficiency filter without partitionThe material can avoid the use of metal components, so when the filter is discarded, it is easy to handle and is environmentally friendly.
5. The high temperature performance is different: the high temperature resistance of the high-efficiency filter with partition is better than the high-efficiency overspeeder without partition