Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-26 Origin:Site
What is a laminar flow hood?Laminar flow hoodIt is a kind of air purification equipment, which is suitable for local air cleaning, and the effect is still very good. So what is the role of the laminar flow hood? How should the laminar flow hood be installed?
What is the function of laminar flow hood?
The laminar flow hood is composed of a box, a fan, a high-efficiency air filter, a damping layer, a lamp and other components. It can isolate the product to avoid pollution. It can also draw clean air from the clean room, and place the clean air in the The exhaust gas is finally discharged from below.
Compared with a separate clean room, the laminar flow hood has more outstanding effects, more convenient operation, and lower price. It not only has low requirements for plant civil construction, but also saves energy and electricity. It is used in precision machinery, electronics, pharmaceuticals, food, and fine The most used in chemical and other sectors.
The laminar flow hood has relatively low requirements for the use environment, so this kind of clean equipment is currently the most popular on the market. The cleanliness level can reach the requirements of level 1000 to level 10. The average wind speed is 0.35-0.54m/s, and the noise is also Below 65dB(A), it can be used as long as it is 220V 50HZ power supply, and it is cost-effective.
It can be installed in a new clean room, clean workshop-style renovation and renovation, and it is more effective to use with a clean room. Not only is the cost low, but also the maintenance is very convenient, that is, it can improve the cleanliness level, reduce noise and vibration, and also reduce the cost, installation and maintenance. Convenient and very convenient to install.
How to install the laminar flow hood?
1. InstallationLaminar flow hoodThe previous filter must be shut down before installation can begin;
2. First observe and check whether the laminar flow hood is damaged, put the new high-efficiency filter at a bright place, and observe whether the high-efficiency filter is damaged due to transportation or other reasons, such as whether the filter paper has leaks and cannot be used;
3. The fan filter components of the laminar flow hood are installed in a new clean room or clean workshop;
4. When installing, lift the box of the high-efficiency filter, and then take out the previously ineffective high-efficiency filter, replace it with a new high-efficiency filter, check to ensure that the four sides are sealed, and then return the box cover to the original position ;
5. When installing, pay attention to unpacking, handling and installation to ensure that the filter paper is intact and undamaged, and never touch the filter paper with your hands to cause damage.
Features of laminar flow hood
1. The laminar flow hood adopts a dedicated fan, which has a long service life and is basically maintenance-free. It can realize computer group control and remote control functions.
2. It adopts special flow channel and current sharing system design, which has the characteristics of low noise and uniform wind speed laminar flow.
3. The independent structural feature of the laminar flow hood can be adjusted at any time to make up for the lack of mobility in the clean room, thereby solving the shortcomings of unsuitable adjustment of the production process.
4. The cleanliness of the laminar flow hood is high, and the cleanliness of the lower end of the laminar flow air supply is class 100.
5. The shell structure can be made of stainless steel, aluminum plate and cold-rolled steel plate electrostatic spraying material, which has the advantages of light weight, corrosion resistance, rust prevention, and beautiful appearance.
6. Laminar flow hood is one of the best purification equipment for occasions with high cleanliness requirements.
Laminar flow hoodIt is an air purification unit that can provide a local clean environment. It can be flexibly installed above the process point that requires high cleanliness. The clean laminar flow hood can be used singly or combined into a belt-shaped clean area.
The laminar flow hood forms a flow-sharing layer after passing the air through the high-efficiency filter at a certain wind speed, so that the clean air flows in a vertical unidirectional manner, thereby ensuring the cleanliness required by the process in the working area.
The above is an introduction to the characteristics of laminar flow hoods. Laminar flow hoods are widely used in industry, mainly to protect and isolate some products. This is a kind of equipment with quick results, easy installation and low cost. It is worthy of equipment.