Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-23 Origin:Site
Sub-high efficiency filterWill be installed in the operating room, the sub-high efficiency filter should meet the following requirements:
1. Under normal circumstances, check the sub-high-efficiency filter in the local A-level air supply area every six months. Sub-high efficiency filters in other fields and equipment are tested once a year.
2. When installing or replacing the sub-high efficiency filter, it should be tested.
3. When the microorganisms in environmental monitoring exceed the limit of action, the sub-high efficiency filter in the area should be tested.
4. The suspended particles in environmental monitoring have exceeded the function limit, and the sub-high efficiency filter in this area should be tested.
5. After completing the PAO integrity test of the sub-high efficiency filter, you need to fill in the \"sub-high efficiency filter PAO integrity test record form\". The recorded content should include filter number, test data number, greater leakage rate, inspection time, tester, and inspector.
Talking about the installation of sub-high efficiency filters in the operating room should meet the following requirements:
1. The sub-high efficiency filter in the operating room should be installed immediately after the visual inspection;
2. The frame for installing the sub-high efficiency filter should be flat and clean, and the flatness deviation of each filter installation frame should not exceed 1~2mm;
3. The installation direction of the filter must be correct, and the surrounding and interface of the filter should be tight and leak-proof after installation;
4. When the sub-high efficiency filter adopts mechanical seal, it should be sealed with an airtight gasket, its thickness is 6~8mm, and should be close to the filter frame; the compression of the gasket after installation should be uniform, and the compression rate should be 25~50. Scan for leaks after installation;
5. When the sub-high efficiency filter adopts hydraulic seal, the trough frame should be installed horizontally without leakage; there is no dust and moisture in the trough. The height of the sealing liquid in the groove should be 2/3 of the depth of the groove, and the melting point of the sealing liquid should be higher than 50°C.